Catalyst exists to leverage real estate assets for social change. Catalyst’s mandate is to:
• Partner with community organizations to develop real estate and collectively meet the needs of the community.
• Create vibrant, affordable and inspiring places for people to live and work in.
• Provide opportunities for “social equity” to benefit communities while receiving a fair financial return.
• Ensure that existing real estate assets remain in community ownership to create long-term financial sustainability.
• Own and operate affordable housing and community workspaces to establish a stable position to launch future projects.